Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

How to write a Mills & Boon.


If you ever fancied trying your hand at a Romantic Novel.  Take a look at this article from the Saturday's Telegraph magazine.  Romantic fiction. 

Here's a pair of poems to celebrate Valentine's Day.  They're written for my lovely husband who is the cream of the crop. 






You

Are all

I need love.

You make me feel

Special, like no-one else has done before.

You’re the man I love, the one I adore.

You will always

Be the one

For me

Love.



----------------------------------------------------------------------



You

Are all

I need love.

Your arms around me make me feel complete.

I want you to know there’s only one man

For me to love,

And that man

Is you

Love.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, hope hubby liked his poems - what am I saying, how could he not like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patsy,
    Yes, I put them on a home-made card. He was over the moon. Bought cards never seem to say it how I want them to.

    ReplyDelete